I’m not even going to try to explain this, actually – I could’ve sworn it was Friday just yesterday, but apparently I somehow skipped a couple of days this week – which makes this video about a bunch of days late. Either way, here’s the sixth part (or: 5 days ) from Girl Meets Life’s October Blogging Challenge! (I totally accidentally typed Girl Meets World first, because that’s just the kind of mood I’m in right now 🙂 )
|And you can find the other parts here!|
23. Your favourite past Halloween costumes
Well, Halloween isn’t actually the big thing it seems to be everywhere else, really, so I’ve only really gotten dressed up for it a couple of times. (3 times of which I was a witch – apparently I really like being a witch?)
So I decided to do something a little bit different: this week, there’ll be a second weekly list, probably the day before Halloween, which is going to consist of 5 of my favourite Halloween inspiration ideas, be they hairstyles, costumes, or decoration – so keep an eye out for that!
24. Favourite workout songs
Now, if you’d asked me this question approximately a month ago, I would’ve had no answer – because I, quite frankly, am not the sportiest of girls. HOWEVER – I recently joined a gym (best decision I’ve made in quite a while) so now I can actually answer this one! Of course I have a playlist with workout songs (it is me after all) so here are the first 5 that came up:
- Word Up, Little Mix
- Je Sais, Shy’M
- Fanga en Sommar, Molly Sanden
- We Are Young, Mika
- Ready or Not, Bridgit Mendler
25. Your favourite things about the holidays
Does everything count? Seriously though, there’s just about no getting all of this into one post – which is why, for the 12 days of Christmas, I’ll be doing 12 days of lists, with some of my favourite elements of Christmas! (so again: keep an eye out for that, because (and I should know, I’ve already started writing it) it’s going to be pretty nice 🙂
26. Your weekend highlights
Any weekend’s highlights: being home, being able to sleep in, not having to cook myself, seeing my family, and at the end: being able to go back to my dorm (which I also love 🙂 ) Also: on Friday, I have my singing class, which I absolutely love!
27. Top tips for a new blogger
Well, since I’ve only really had this blog for a couple of months (as in: 3 months? I think?) I’m still trying to figure a lot of things out, but here are some of the post that I really feel helped me get off on the (hopefully!) right foot):
- Tips for New Bloggers, Kayla Blogs: this is one of the posts that I read as soon as I started this blog – and I’ve actually gone back to it a couple of times just to make sure (plus: this blog in general is just really amazing, so definitely go check it out!)
- How to Set up a Custom Domain, TheWonderForest: I did decide to get a custom domain, just because… Well, mainly ‘just in case’, actually, but also because I am (kind of, just a bit) hoping to actually “do something” with this whole blogging-thing, and I figured it couldn’t hurt… Anyways, she explains how to go about getting a custom domain (and making it work for Blogger) really clearly, so if you need any help / advice on that: take a look at that post!
- My process of writing a Blog Post in 10 Steps, Blair Blogs: this one I just think is really useful in general, for writing posts, for figuring out how you want your writing process – I don’t exactly follow her steps, but I did take inspiration from them for my own process – so definitely go visit this blog!