My name is Saar (it’s pronounced like Sarah in French, but without the last syllable!) and welcome to my blog!
Who am I, exactly?
- teacher (I just couldn’t say goodbye to the class room)
- book-addict (it may just be a problem)
- food lover (I love to cook maybe even more than I love to eat)
- music-listener almost always (occasionally joining in myself)
- 9 3/4 Potterhead (maybe even a bit more)
- full-blown Christmas lover (according to the bf, there is no “more” to this)
- list-maker (as proven right here)
I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember and on August 19th, 2015, I finally gathered my courage and created this blog – I wrote my first ever post that same day, and have been writing ever since!
Walking through the pages
So what can you find on this blog?
- A lot of book-related subjects, with a special feature on Bookish Fridays, the actual content can vary from an update on my Reading Challenges (hint: there’s a lot of them), to book reviews, to book tags, to anything else really!
- Weekly Lists Wednesdays: every Wednesday, I post a list of 5 random things, spanning just about any topic I can think of!
- Random Sundays: whatever occupies my life while I’m writing – be it music, food, organization or just life in general – if you want more on that, though, just take a stroll along the tags!
- Every once in a while I’ll write a series of posts, such as there are: travel diaries, How To Survive just about anything, Christmas, and again: anything else I can think of!