I don’t know what happened. I honestly don’t. But, somehow? I read a book a day this past month. That’s 31 books. In one month. WTH? Anyways, apart from that – here’s my 2019 reading updates March update!
What I read
- I’d Rather Be Reading, Anne Bogel
- Bertie and the Tinman Albert Edward, Peter Lovesey (review)
- Bertie and the Seven Bodies Albert Edward, Peter Lovesey
- Bertie and the Crime of Passion Albert Edward, Peter Lovesey
- Sense and Sensibility, Joanna Trollope
- Crazy Rich Asians, Kevin Kwan
- Crazy Rich Girlfriend, Kevin Kwan
- Rich People Problems, Kevin Kwan0
- Kristy’s Great Idea, Ann M. Martin
- Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls, Ann M. Martin
- The Truth About Stacey, Ann M. Martin
- Mary Anne Saves The Day, Ann M. Martin
- Dawn and the Impossible Three, Ann M. Martin
- Kristy’s Big Day, Ann M. Martin
- Claudia and Mean Janine, Ann M. Martin
- Boy-Crazy Stacey, Ann M. Martin
- Een Spook in Betty’s Huis, Ann M. Martin
- Tim Houdt Van Inge!, Ann M. Martin
- Gertie en de Snobs , Ann M. Martin
- Een Nieuwe Vriendin voor Joke, Ann M. Martin
- Vaarwel Petra, Ann M. Martin
- Tine Uigedaagd, Ann M. Martin
- Spiegeltje, Spiegeltje, Ann M. Martin
- Jessie en de Geheime Taal, Ann M. Martin
- The Time Of Our Lives, Portia MacIntosh
- Entangled, J.S. Scott
- Red, White & Royal Blue, Casey McQuiston
- Dreigbrieven voor Inge, Ann M. Martin
- Petra Blundert, Ann M. Martin
- Joke Beetgenomen, Ann M. Martin
- Gertie gaat er tegen aan!, Ann M. Martin
What I thought
First of all, that it was a lot. I mean – 31 books? I still had my job. And I’m doing 40 days of blogging. And tutoring, and cooking, and… Anyways, I don’t remember much of March, but apparently it happened.
Apart from that, one of the things that jumps out the most to me, is the amount of Ann M. Martin on this list. Because, you know – I’ve read the first 20 books from the Baby-Sitters Club-series. Now, that probably helped quite a bit with the whole 31 books, right?
I was also pleasantly surprised by the Joanna Trollope retelling of Sense and Sensibility, and I got sucked into the Crazy Rich Asians-series – I was actually averaging a book a day with that series as well – what’d’ya know. And of course, then there’s Red, White & Royal Blue – which I started and finished twice in the space of 4 days.
All in all, March wasn’t really the most outstanding of reading months. Apart from those last couple of mentions, it was definitely more of a quantity over quality month. Then again – sometimes you just need those months, right?
Anyways, what have you been reading, lately? Be sure to let me know below!