Gifts for the Whovians
It’s time for another fandom-related gift guide! I may not have seen as many episodes of the Doctor Who series as some, but I definitely do love that series. So of course I needed to do a gift guide for the Whovians – what did you expect? 🙂
This post is not sponsored in any way or form. It does, however, contain affiliate links.
1. Doctor Who: A History of Humankind: This sounds like it’s going to be an amazing read – even if only because it’s from the Doctor’s perspective. And what could be wrong with that, right?
2. Doctor Who: Twelve Doctors of Christmas: Talk about a fitting gift for this time of year!
3. Doctor Who: The Official Cookbook: I’m not exactly sure whether this should be an exciting concept, or a scary one… Either way, it’s one I want to know more about. I mean, the Doctor at one point liked custard with fish fingers – what could possible go wrong?
4. Doctor Who: The Legends of River Song: River Song has always been one of the most intriguing characters in this entire series, to me, so to learn more about her story? Where can I sign up?!
5. Doctor Who: Time Lord Fairy Tales: In my head, I’m kind of imagining this to be like a Doctor Who-version of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I have no idea how far off the actual thing that idea is, but it’s what I’m working with.
6. The Scientific Secrets of Doctor Who: If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you probably know that I’m a bit of a science-lover. And if there’s one thing I’ve always loved, it’s when people science their way out of problems. The fact that Doctor Who totally takes a run with most laws of physics, just makes me that much more interested in this book!
7. Doctor Who: The Colouring Book: So, basically: every single one of these Fandom-gift guides needs at least one colouring book. Apparently 🙂
8. Doctor Who: The Dangerous Book of Monsters: Another recurring themes in these gift guides: something to explain all about the creatures you encounter during the series. So, you know, that’s that done 🙂
1. Doctor Who Trivial Pursuit: I mean, you know, it’s Trivial Pursuit and it’s all about Doctor Who. What’s not to love?
2. Doctor Who Regeneration Monopoly: Monopoly is probably one of my favourite all-time board games.
3. Risk: Doctor Who: the Dalek Invasion of Earth: Saving the world from Daleks? Where do I sign up?
4. Doctor Who – Save the Universe: Again: saving the universe? Anyday!
5. Doctor Who – The Timewars Boardgame: I definitely want to know more about the Time Wars, even if it is just through a board game 🙂
6. Doctor Who Cluedo: What I want to know is: who got killed, and who are the suspects?
1. Tardis Silver Tone Pendant Necklace: The Tardis was always going to be the starting point of this part of the post. And how gorgeous is this?
2. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Necklace: Probably one of the best phrases from this entire series – and now you can have it on a necklace!
3. Timelord Pendant Necklace: How cute is this?
4. Tardis Police Box Necklace: Again, the Tardis, of course 🙂
5. Time Vortex Mechanical Watch: I’m all about the watches, and this one is just gorgeous.
6. “We’re All Stories In The End” Necklace I swear, this series is just stuffed to the brink with amazing quotes!
7. Dont Blink Wing Hook Earrings: And I still needed some earrings, so here you go 🙂
8. Weeping Angel Three-Tier Necklace: I’m not usually that fond of the tiered necklaces, but this one I actually do like. Even if it is kind of creepy 🙂
So, there you have it, that’s my Doctor Who gift guide done! Now, of course, there’s so many other gifts that you could give, but I just feel like these are probably the ones I would love to get most :p
Be sure to let me know below if you have any other recommendations, and do come back for the rest of this year’s Christmas posts!