This is the point of the Christmas season where I basically torture myself. Because – you know… As I mentioned in yesterday’s post as well? December is basically one of the busiest months of the year… And historically emphatically not a great reading month for me. Nonetheless – I have goals. Unachievable they may be, but still: here’s my 2021 Christmas TBR!
That’s right – I got myself into a bit of a situation. Again. Which basically means I have a shitton of books to read, and nowhere enough time to read them. In theory. We’ll see what I can get done, right?
- Humbug (Amanda Radley)
- The Twelve Wishes of Christmas (Ruby Basu)
- The Christmas Proposal (Lisa Moreau)
- Mistletoe at the Manor (Teresa F Mrgan)
- The Perfect Christmas Gift (Katie Ginger)
- The Post Box at the North Pole (Jaimie Admans)
- Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing (Lacey Baker)
- Half-Baked Holidays (Kat Bastion)
The want to reads
Also known as: hi, I’m a 28 year old who really craves the comfort of children’s classics the moment it starts getting dark early.
- All things Astrid Lindgren
- Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- Little Women (that one scene at the start! the scene when Beth is healthy again!)
- The Nutcracker
- The Little Match Girl
Honestly, in order to get my reading goal for this year, I’m going to have to read like a book a day anyways, so odds are I’m going to be trying to actually finish all of these before Christmas comes around. Let’s see how that turns out for me, shall we? 😀
What are you going to be reading this Christmas season? Have you ever read any of the ones I mentioned above? If so, be sure to let me know below what you thought!