So today marks the two year anniversary of my blog! Last year I mentioned that I technically started it on the 18th, but as my first post was published this day, two years ago – go read it, early blog me is adorable – I feel like today counts, right? So here’s to celebrating my Two year blog anniversary!
First things first, what has happened in these past two years?
- 318: Total numbers of posts I’ve written and posted (173 of which were written in the last year)
- 293: Total number of pingbacks I’ve managed to put in my own posts – I love referring back to other posts, apparently!
- 148: there’s a total of 297 comments, but that’s just because I reply to every single one of them 🙂
- 2108: total views since changing to WordPress, which happened not too long before my one year blog anniversary
- 5: number of themes I’ve used throughout these past two years – I like my blog to look good!
- 10: number of series started (with number 11 starting tomorrow!):
So what are my goals for this coming year? They’re quite simple really. Then again, they have to be. After all, I’m currently looking for a job, so I’m not really sure how much time and energy I’ll have left this coming year.
- Prioritize the blog
- Keep writing 3 blogs a week
- Do something fun for Christmas
- More book reviews
- Be more active on the corresponding social media
- Have fun with blogging
And that’s it – I told you it was fairly simple!
And there you have it, that’s some fun numbers and goals to celebrate my two year blog anniversary! Can you believe it’s been this long already? Or this short, depending on how you look at it? Sometimes it really does feel as if I started blogging just yesterday. Then again, sometimes it feels as if I’ve been doing this my entire life!
Are you also a blogger? If so, how long have you been doing this? What are your goals, dreams, fun numbers? Be sure to let me know below!