Hi. My name is Saar and I have no self control when it comes to Christmas reading and the “appropriate moment” to start on that. Otherwise known as: my 2019 reading updates september update!
What I read
- Christmas at Frozen Falls, Kiley Dunbar
- We Met in December, Rosie Curtis
- One Christmas Star, Mandy Baggot
- Christmas Every Day, Beth Moran
- Right Beside You, Mary Monroe
- An Unforgettable Christmas, Ginny Baird
- Business Benchmark – Upper Intermediate, Guy Brooks Hart
- Grammaire Essentielle B2, Yves Loiseau
- Coming Home to Glendale Hall, VIctoria Walters
- Let It Snow, Sue Moorcroft
- The Last Day of Winter, Shari Low
- It Won’t Be Christmas Without You, Beth Reekles
What I thought
That’s a total of 12 books, 10 of which were Christmas related. I mean, honestly, all I can really say is that I apparently really needed the relaxation. What other reason could there be for this much Christmas books when the temperatures outside were positively summer-like?
I will say this – if, come December, you’re ever in need of some recs for cosy reading? You’re going to want to come back here. So far, I have like 15 reviews ready for you. And there’s more to come. Trust me – blogmas is gonna be great!
What have you been reading this past month, actually? Any books in particular you think I might like as well? Be sure to let me know below!