Yup, I went down the weird side of YouTube again. Well, you know, weird – I have been subscribed to Fleur de Force and Anne Saccone for a couple of years now. I just hadn’t come across this particular tag yet. When I saw this video and this video, though? I knew I totally had to do – naturally 🙂
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
We don’t really do nicknames, I don’t think? Well, that’s technically a lie, because both my sisters have a nickname that they don’t particularly like. I guess, in a way, I’m basically lucky I don’t have one?
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I don’t know if this is a weird habit, but I’m always covering myself up under fleeces? Like, I’m constantly just sort of hidden under a stack of fleeces, blankets, etc.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Phobias? Yes. Weird ones? I guess I really don’t like the idea of being somewhere without food?
4. What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
I don’t know if this is really that much of a secret, but I love to belt along to anything Whitney Houston. Like, seriously, The Power of Love? Awesome song.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I mean, I don’t know – inconsistency I guess? When people go back on plans, when they don’t keep their word, that sort of stuff 🙂
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I tend to rub my neck, to the point that I’ll have red spots there, without even noticing it?
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Whatever side is closest to the window.
8. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?
It was a blue ragged doll that I called Blauwtje – Little blue in Dutch. Very original, I know 🙂
9. What’s the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Cool Lime Refresha. NJOM.
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Who even says I have any beauty rules?
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I turn around. All the time. Because I’m usually freezing and I need the hot water to warm up :p
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
Nope, I’m absolutely normal 🙂
13. What’s your favorite ‘comfort food’/food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
Twix. Seriously, I love those almost too much.
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
“Dude”. I don’t even know why, I just keep saying it.
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Old, oversized shirt. Fluffy, fluffy socks. If it’s really cold: my Harry Potter sweatpants. Yes, I’m typical 🙂
And there you have it, now you a bit more about me! Be sure to let me know below if you’ve got any other tags you think I should do, and feel free to check out the rest of the tags and book tags I’ve done!