So this tag, I came across on the same wander into the edges of YouTube as (I think) the last tag I did. If nothing else, I know I already did a tag that I found on the same YouTuber’s channel. Basically, for the This or That Tag, you’re given a whole load of options. For each of them, you have to decided whether you’d choose the former or the latter. Pretty self-explanitory, really, so let’s get started!
- blush or bronzer: blush, and that’s only because I’ve never in my life even touched a bronzer, I don’t think?
- lip gloss or lipstick: I’m thinking lipstick, because God knows I get enough hair in my mouth as is :p
- eye liner or mascara: Mascara 100% I can’t draw a cat eye for the life of me, so that’s really not even an option :p
- foundation or concealer: Concealer. I like to keep my skin as free as possible, it’s difficult enough to keep it spot free like that…
- neutral or color eye shadow: neutral will do just fine 🙂
- pressed or loose eye shadows: not a clue, although I think what I usually use is a loose one? I guess I’ll just have to go for that one then 🙂
- brushes or sponges: Brushes? I don’t know, I’ll use anything that helps the make-up get on my face and stay there. That’s about the full range of requirements I have, really…
- OPI or china glaze: I literally don’t know what either of these are.
- Long or short: Short. Probably a remenant from when I had to keep the like this for playing the violin.
- Acrylic or natural: natural. see above for more information
- Brights or darks: I basically just change between those every week – sometimes even within the course of a single day. Please don’t make me choose?
- Flower or no flower: eeeeeh… What’s this even supposed to mean?
- perfume or body splash: Perfume. Well, eau de toilette, technically.
- lotion or body butter: Lotion. Because Dove
- body wash or soap: Body wash, probably? Unless it’s the soap that my grandma used to use, because that stuff smells devine.
- lush or other bath company: Lush. Because they actually exist in Belgium 🙂
- jeans or sweat pants: I love me some sweat pants, but realistically you’ll find me in jeans just about every day.
- long sleeve of short: either, as long as it covers me 🙂
- dresses or skirts: neither? If I’d have to choose probably dresses, but I prefer my jeans any day
- stripes or plaid: neither, just plain thank you very much
- flip flops or sandals: sandals
- scarves or hats: scarves – all year round!
- studs or dangly earrings: studs – again, the violin days!
- necklaces or bracelets: does a watch count as bracelets? If not, let’s go for bracelets anyways 🙂
- heels or flats: I love the feeling of wearing heels, but I’m way more comfortable in flats, so I guess I’ll just have to go for those 🙂
- cowboy boots or riding boots: neither. Ankle boots.
- jacket or hoodie: both, the jacket on top of the hoodie.
- forever 21 or charlotte russe: I’d have to google Charlotte Russe, so Forever 21!
- abercombie or Hollister: Hollister? Just because I’ve heard some not-so-nice-things about Abercrombie 🙂
- saks 5th or nordstrom: either one works just fine, as long as they ship to Belgium, because that has to be my first question every single time, unfortunately…
- curly or straight: what I am: somewhere in between, what I’d want to be: what I am. My hair basically transforms into either of these based on what I do with it before I let it airdry, so I’m quite happy with that 🙂
- bun or ponytail: probably bun, because that means my hair is even more out of my way. Yey.
- bobby pins or butterfly clips: Butterfly clips work better, so those!
- hair spray or gel: hair spray. It smells better 🙂
- long or short: I tend to vary between the two, right now I’m growing it out just so I can cut it all off again 🙂
- light or dark: again, I’m somewhere in between and I’m quite happy with that 🙂
- side sweep bangs or full bangs: definitely the side sweep bangs. I tried the full bangs once and boy was that a mistake.
- up or down: up, always. I just don’t like my hair being in my way!
- Rain or shine: rain
- Summer or winter: winter
- Fall or spring: fall
- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
- East coast or west coast: Belgium only has a west coast 😀
And there you have it, those are my replies to the This or That Tag. If you haven’t been tagged yet, feel free to consider yourself tagged now. And do let me know below what your replies to these questions were!